The nanotechnology-related activities in Iran have so far led to the fabrication of a variety of products and equipment in the different fields of nanotechnology. Iran Nanotechnology Innovation Council (INIC) has released Iranian recent Nanotechnology products and equipment in a two-volume book. Its first volume has been dedicated to nanotechnology-based products on the market, and the second one to the nanotechnology equipment.
The first volume includes the following categories:
• Sanitation and Health
• Water and Environment
• Construction and Building
• Automotive and Transportation
• Energy, Petroleum and Related Industries
• Paint and Resin
• Polymer and Composite
• Household Good
• Optic, Electronic and IT
• Textiles and Clothing
• Agriculture and Food Industry
• Nanotechnology Platforms
354 nanotechnology products along with 157 goods manufacturer are presented in volume 1.
The second volume includes the following categories:
• Nanofiber Production Equipment
• Physical Vapor Deposition Tools
• Chemical Vapor Deposition Tools
• Solution Deposition Tools
• Plasma Surface Processing Equipment Homogenizing Equipment
• Grinding and Mechanical Alloying
• Bulk Nanostructured Production Equipment Lithography and Etching Systems
• Other Equipment
46 equipment manufacturer and 163 certified equipment are presented in volume 2.
It is worth mentioning that the products are issued with the Nanoscale Certificate after being evaluated and characterized by the related analyses.
You can download the two volumes in the following links:
Iran Nanotechnology Products Book
Iran Nanotechnology Equipment Book